Once a complete wilderness full of of swamps, wetlands, and pine woods, Florida is now one of the most sought after destinations for vacationers and residents in America.
Florida’s Improvement Districts often begin ideal communities that makes Florida a dream destination for people from all walks of life, thus improving the overall quality of life in the state. Because of the efficient, hard work through the services provided by Florida’s Improvement Districts, Florida communities are growing significantly, some becoming cities of their own.
Due to the on-going public service of the Improvement Districts, the people of Florida continue to enjoy the quality of life they have today. The Florida Improvement Districts carry this out by:
- Providing the basic necessities, like power and water, for building communities
- Building roads and bridges to connect all parts of the state
- Establishing emergency services and waste disposal to protect the people
- Improving the quality of life through excellent public service in areas like flood protection, land stewardship, and infrastructure development
- Making leisure dreams come true with highly rated recreational parks, golf courses, and amusement parks like Disney World
We believe in the mission of the Florida Improvement Districts and know how important it is for the well-being of Florida’s communities.
With our ongoing involvement with Florida Improvement Districts statewide, we understand their specific needs and support their mission through a variety of insurance and risk management services.
Egis Risk Advisors is the administrator of Florida Insurance Alliance (FIA), a public entity trust protecting more Special Districts and Public Charter Schools than any other insurance trust in Florida. We not only understand the mission of Florida’s Improvement Districts, but also provide our full support through the following insurance coverages and services:
When serving the Florida Improvement Districts, we provide the following: